Happy Independence Day

Oh I wasn’t complaining. I just didn’t want to get in trouble by talking about it. I realize people are losing their rights! I’m worried about lgbtq losing the right to marry next.

1 Like

I don’t have the urge to celebrate
I have my reasons.
All valid

2 Likes

@anon54988740 I said we weren’t discussing specifics. Please don’t. I only said what I said to explain to non-US members what the straight, white, male thing meant. It wasn’t an invitation to discuss.

2 Likes

I won’t mention it @anon4362788

1 Like

I don’t get it.

1 Like

Unfortunately you’re not free to challenge the progressives argument without being vilified… And guess who’s to blame?

I take people on their merits, and couldn’t care what you identify with

Skin colour and sex is about as broad brush as you can use

Some straight white men are pro-choice

3 Likes

This is getting too political and peoples feelings will get hurt. This thread should close

1 Like

I’ve never been involved in that debate at all. Frankly, I was quite surprised by the leak. I never expected an overturn. You really make a good point about not blaming all straight
white males. I had nothing to do with decision. Didnt even vote in last couple elections(one because I was in psychosis and the second because I did not like either candidate) so had no role in the appointments either so I don’t know what it has to do with me.

But we really should not be discussing this either way. It was inferred though, so I can see how this conversation has developed.

3 Likes

I agree. I’m getting drawn in myself.

3 Likes

It was explained so non-US members understood why some people weren’t celebrating. It wasn’t inferred.

1 Like