Happy Halloween 🎃

Anyone dressing up for halloween?

1 Like

I wear black most of the time anyways, but I’m attending a Halloween party tonight as a vampire in a black suit, black shirt, black tie, and fake fangs, with my hair slicked back.

2 Likes

I’m not able to post on the site

Mods?

my God.

The hospital is doing a Halloween party today and I pushed my discharge date forward to tomorrow so I could participate. Not like I’ve got anything else to do lol.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Me and my best friend are dressing up like animal and hawk. Gonna borrow the neighbours dog and call it Matilda. Jk we acted like animal and hawk in 2015 when we were on lockdown in psych ward

1 Like

We don’t really get any trick or treaters out here in the country where i live. When i was a kid my mom would drive us to my grandmother’s neighborhood and we would trick or treat there.

1 Like

Boo!!! :smile: 15

1 Like

Yay, it’s “buy way too much candy for the handful of trick-or-treaters that come and nearly get diabetes eating the leftovers” day!

(Maybe too cynical?)

i think the kids should be giving us stuff lol

1 Like

This Halloween costume video has been making the rounds on all the news channels. It’s pretty creative and realistic looking. :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

We’re taking baby LED trick or treating for the first time this year. She sort of went last year, but wasn’t old enough to really get it, so they only did like 3 houses. This year she’s excited to dress up. She’s going as a skeleton.

It’s going to be a mad rush getting ready to go tonight, though. Mr LED gets off work at 4, on the north end of the city and we have to be at our friend’s place south of the city at 4:30 for festivities. So I’m alone to get everything ready and pack us a dinner for the car. Hopefully I can handle it.

I’m excited to go trick or treating tonight. It’ll be raining, but I get to walk around with everyone this year and don’t have to sit it out for fear of passing out! I’m so excited.

4 Likes

Happy Halloween to all and to all a good boo!!!

1 Like

Happy Halloween!!!

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m eating the left over candy!
I’m diabetic and have zero willpower!
It’s my favorite - Reese’s peanut butter cups!

3 Likes

Happy Halloween!

I have the same problem. We have a bag of Reese’s cups, which are my favorite, and i’m diabetic. Trying to be good.

1 Like

Yeah stay strong @disciple! :smile:

1 Like

I bought a 5.5 lb bag of Halloween candy at Costco with a variety of 10 different candy bars. So far only ~15 trick or treaters. At this rate, I predict there will be a lot of left over candy. :jack_o_lantern: :candy::candy::candy: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

only seen 2 here, been watching the security camera, not seeing any

1 Like