Happy fat tuesday everybody!

happy fat tuesday, im not catholic but enjoying my last smokes now. also ate a ton of food today. go have some chocolate or do something decadent everybody!

2 Likes

Hmm.

What A Weird Word.

I Personally Haven’t Ever Used It In My Odd Vocabulary Landscape. . . . . . .

2 Likes

i heard on the radio earlier today, that they are doing yard-i- gras this year in new orleans, with people decorating their yards and homes instead of parade.

What’s Fat Tuesday

1 Like

its the last day before lent. celebrated as mardi gras! with parades and whatnot and festivals, a big party in the bayou but i’ve never been.

3 Likes

Oh thanks didn’t know it was lent

1 Like

im going to get some buffalo wild wings. tuesday buy one get one special :smiley:

5 Likes

My partner doesn’t like pancakes, so we improvised and got fish and chips. I had chips and mushy peas. Been on a strict diet for the past month and regretting the meal now. But it was yummy :yum:

3 Likes

@Lifer that sounds pretty awesome

1 Like

I ate three chili dogs for lunch earlier!

Got a bunch of chili on my shirt too lol. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I picked up some chili at Tim Hortons on the way home from physio today. I don’t like their coffee, too watery for me, but they’re chili is to die for!!

4 Likes

Me too, I prefer McDonalds coffee. Tim’s coffee is weak and Starbucks coffee is strong for me. McDonald is perfect for me.

2 Likes

Nice! I am unsure if we have Tim Horton’s in my area. Sounds good though!

2 Likes

@Aziz I like coffee so that when you stick the spoon in, it stands up on its own LOL. Everyone comments on how strong I make my coffee

2 Likes

Then you’ll love Starbucks coffee, they even have a stronger coffee than their regular one if you ask for it. It was too much for me. My brother loves strong coffee so I can’t drink from his coffee pot lol

2 Likes

@Aziz I was at a Starbucks in Toronto years ago, but I don’t remember their coffee. I think I was drunk at the time LOL

2 Likes

Lived in NOLA for two years and never even went to a parade. Was doing the life thing and for my family the parades were a pain as we were just doing normal life things like work. I wish I’d gone to one Mardi Gras parade at least now with hindsight. Would have been fun!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.