all countries may be good or bad
depend on you and only you
you may be sad in happy country
and may be happy in sad country
this is all… theorticals sayings
whats true
in happy country with less effort you can be happy
the opposite is opposite
what if you cant leave your country to a happy country ??
you have to bear the efforts to become happy
i am that person
do you think i ll ever leave my country
life here is disastrous
what about money and afford to living abroad
i dont know
but whenever i manage to travel i ll do that

thank you

I’m sorry to hear that. Some countries are worse for people with mental illness. I hope you can live peacefully wherever you are.
Hugs.

4 Likes

I think there are places where happiness seems impossible, like North Korea. But I guess some people are so strong they manage happiness no matter where they are.

3 Likes

I’m wondering. Is the US a happy or sad country? I’m betting it’s sad. A lot of people here are on psychotropics.

1 Like

China isn’t a happy country. But we Chinese can’t be happy by immigrating to western countries due to the rampant racism in those countries. Recently Asians got attacked by both white and black people in the USA. Immigrating isn’t the right way to get happiness for us Chinese.

2 Likes

The mental health system is really bad here in Korea, but people aren’t going to like me anyways because of racism/COVID-19 in Western countries. So I’m like, am I loved or allowed to exist anywhere? Probably not. I’m 100% sure the world wants me erased off of the world.

That’s just horrible. Where I live in the USA there isn’t a lot of racism

1 Like

In my country, an Asian girl riding the bus was spat in the face and called names. She was from Vietnam I guess. However despicable, that was a singular case. There has been no other reported occurrence of verbal or physical violence.

1 Like

How stupid! Just cos the virus came from China geographically doesn’t mean that Asians inherently have it!

3 Likes

Yeah … trump called it the China virus and spewing from there I guess

1 Like

How have you and your family been treated?

I’m in Japan so I’m cool…

But I hate that I’m American and still a minority in US. Sometimes I wished I was white :no_mouth:

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way.

2 Likes

But that’s America

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.