Happy birthday @Mihail. :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Mihail

3 Likes

19?!

Its a big year,

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Thanks @anon80629714 @tera @Tomasina @Fellowman and @Moonbeam :blush: @anon54386108 what advices can you give meā€¦ Im young and incapable of making a big decisionsā€¦

2 Likes

Oy vey!

Being 19 is rough!

You are young and donā€™t know anything about anything, yet are still expected to be very adult.

My advice is to start some healthy habits.

Get into a good routine, start some positive affirmations in the morning, exercise, make yourself be nice to your neighbors, keep your house clean, try not to be a jerk, that kind of stuff.

Youā€™ll make bad decisions because your young and that is part of life, but at least youā€™ll be able to count on yourself for the routine and for crazies like us, it makes a big difference.

Have fun and try not to take yourself seriously!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Mihail! :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Mihail!

1 Like

This makes a point. Im healthy except taking meds Im trying to live good and be a nice person. You are right life is rough!

1 Like

Thanks @Wave ! I also listened to Tool. Do you know APC and puscifer? The other two bands of the vocalist of tool.

1 Like

Thanks @IndustrialLad !

1 Like

No I donā€™t @Mihail.
I might check them out.
Thanks!

2 Likes

I know Puscifer.

They had that song with Milla Jovovich.

The music video makes me feel like Iā€™m having an acid flashback.

3 Likes

True! :grinning:

1 Like

Your welcome! 15151515

2 Likes

start with small decisions until you build your confidence, then when youā€™re ready you can start with the big stuff. For now have your loved ones help you with the big decisions. Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! :birthday::cake:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Mihail !! :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!!:cake::birthday::bouquet::tada:

3 Likes