Happy Birthday @jukebox

Happy birthday @jukebox! :birthday:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, @jukebox !!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @jukebox

4 Likes

Happy 57th Birthday @jukebox. It’s been nice having you on the forums. You were already here when I got here back on the old forums and I’m really glad that for awhile we got to know each other better and we got a little closer for awhile. But I still read a lot of your posts though I’m neglectful with the like buttons but I’m that way in general with everybody. Your posts and your name still stands out to me whenever I am on the forum. I hope you enjoy your day.

Have a good one.

Nick

2 Likes

Happy birthday :cake::cake::cake:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @jukebox

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

2 Likes

thank you brother…I admire you from afar. You are a big hero in my book for all you’ve done in your life. I think of us as close. thank you for remembering me.

thank you everyone !! I can’t believe the number of people that posted on my birthday thread!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @jukebox!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday matey. Have a blast!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @jukebox :birthday::notes::cake:

2 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @jukebox

Todays Showcase you will have you driving away in a brand new car!

Limited edition Exterior Styles for your 2019 Nissan Juke.
Smooth all black leather interior with chrome accessories
Tiptronic 8 speed shifting for when you want to go real fast with an ultra wide sunroof to feel the wind in your hair
New to 2019 Lane sensing and parking assist technologies
and a limited edition Skittles dispenser in the center console that can tame the sweetest of tooths

All for just 28,799!

Take it away bob.
:hugs:

3 Likes

1 Like

Happy birthday @jukebox

:innocent:

1 Like

Happy birthday! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like

HAPpy HapPy. BirThday to you @jukebox!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.