Happening again

Waking up between 3:10 and 3:50 AM.
After I stopped Olanzapine
Is this a special time?
Or there is a scientific reason?

Regardless of when you go to sleep, you always wake up at 3:10am? That’s indeed weird, but I wouldn’t worry about it, as long as your sleep is restful overall.

1 Like

Yes, i wake up at that range and fall back to sleep after half an hour.

Its not that strange i wake up at 3 am 5 am 9 am then finally get up at 11 am

2 Likes

It just sounds like your biological clock is messed up. Some people who work or go to school every day or have set schedules for other reasons, wake up at approximately the same time everyday because their biological clock is set as such.

2 Likes

That some interesting read in Google

1 Like

I experience something similar. For me, I think it’s a combination of waking from my fibromyalgia pain, needing the toilet and needing a drink (I’m usually thirsty on abilify).

I don’t think there’s any significance in it, besides that.

1 Like

I spoke of this before on this forum. It is a known fact that people with mental illness tend to be most active at certain times of the day, early morning and late evening. It was known since before modern science as a fact. Personally, I would always wake up at 0334, every single day, I would wake up and see this number on the clock.

I don’t know what is the reason exactly. It has something to do with brain activity. It is normal and nothing to be alarmed about.

1 Like

I ate a lot of sugar and slept a lot when I was on Olanzapine. I gained weight. I was mildly depressed. It destroyed my creativity.

2 Likes

I remember once I got up and looked at the bulb and it exploded, for a month or two I had a feeling about a heavy explosion around me, it was a sick feeling. :tired_face:

Thats bad @crimby

It’s bad, but it’s not horrible. There are worse drugs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.