Handy gadget

I am really pleased with the used 2g apple itouch I got about 2 years ago. I can’t afford an iPhone but the itouch has really helped me manage my life and illness a bit better.

I use myfitnesspal to track my diet on the go and so far have lost 20lbs. I also use this online email tool called askmeevery.com to nag and track some habits I want to work on.

I have a calendar and list apps for keeping shopping and to do lists that sync to my gmail. I keep a simple journal with a memo app that I keep track of tasks I have done each day. I email this done list to myself at the end of each month. Dropbox still works on it too.

The kindle, YouTube and dictionary apps are nice. I even have an old spreadsheet app to crunch numbers for our household budget. It’s great to use while waiting at the docs offices even if there is no wifi available.

I only paid $60 for this thing used but it’s been great without breaking my bank account to buy and maintain an iPhone. It’s nice that some slightly older tech can be very useful still.

1 Like

I have an iPod Touch and I love it. Mine is 32GB. I like all the space it has because I can keep all my music, just my favorite songs are 11 hours, I can keep movies on it, music videos, and games. I haven’t used it much since I got my Kindle but I still listen to music occasionally. They’re great little tools. That’s awesome you lost weight. I was thinking of trying that app. That’s also a great price you paid for it. I bought mine new for a couple of hundred. :sunny:

1 Like

Used Palm TX. 30-40 $$$

1 Like