Halopreidol

I’m on Halopreidol 5MG a day, quetapex 25MG, Modapex 50MG and I want to know if that I suffer from schizopherenia or not. Please, can you mention the symptoms? I was addict on Cannabis but i have just stopped it and i feel I’m good now

1 Like

If you want to be diagnosed you need to go to the doctor. Why did they put you on those meds?

3 Likes

Because Panic attacks

Is quetapexe same as quetiapine? And modapex is sertraline?

1 Like

yes it’s the same

Have you ever had a psychotic break?

1 Like

like stopping the medicine for a while?

No, like, have you ever been psychotic? Lose touch with reality? Hallucinations? Delusions? Paranoia? Anything like that?

2 Likes

Yes, He told me I’m ODD and sometimes I hear my father’s voice and all the time I feel that I’m being watched of other people like they’re making fun of me but when I look at them it seems no one is watching me

Are your current meds helping?

1 Like

yes, It helped me alot to control my brain but I feel that my intelligence has been reduced

That’s pretty normal with these meds.

1 Like

For what it’s worth in my limited not medical opinion you don’t sound schizophrenic. Especially if that tiny dose of meds is working for you.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much

1 Like

If you show the doctor you are making a good faith effort to be med compliant, and your symptoms remain under control, they might gradually reduce your medications, and your intelligence will return. I felt like Haldol didn’t hurt my intelligence as much as it hurt my creativity. It really killed my imagination. I’m on Geodon and Seroquel now, and life is good.

I am on 60mg haloperidol…

2 Likes

You’ll get used to it eventually. The slow thoughts.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.