Halo 5 beta

Anyone? You can add my gamer tag Rockbad.

Video games?!?!?!?! Oh fun! :smiley: I like sonic the hedgehog! And crash bandicoot too! Oh joyous days! Commence with the button pressing my friend!

1 Like

So far I’m doing pretty terrible but I see room for improvement.

1 Like

Sonic the hedgehog is awesome!! Sonic 2 is my fave. Hilltop zone music always puts me in a good mood lol

1 Like

It’s been years since I’ve played any of those games. Although I did play super Mario world on an emulator in the last year. In those days I was a Nintendo fan. Then sega and now Microsoft. Got a ps4 though Sony is definitely a contender. I think the golden days of video games have passed though. Halo 5 seems like a nice improvement on the series.

1 Like

How is it? This game is still a long way off from shipping. I like to complain about everything from time to time so Halo World will be no exception. Ever since Halo got switched over to 343 Industry, they have been borrowing elements from Call of Duty and I don’t like having my favorite shooters merge like that. They both had a distinct feel up until Halo 4 where custom loadouts were introduced and I didn’t like that. I think armor abilities were a nice improvement in Halo: Reach, I don’t know why they removed Armor Lock supposedly it was too powerful but it could be avoided with the right strategy.

My biggest gripe with Halo 5 yet is the introduction of Iron sights, which belong in CoD if you ask me. I don’t have an Xbox One yet so can’t register yet, I have a golden opportunity to get a new TV set and Xbox One on MDG.ca but that will mean getting further into debt and I’m not quite ready to make that investment. I still play Halo 4 from time to time, it’s still a nice game, I think Halo should head the way of vehicle warfare and numerous players on one server. Years ago I predicted Halo needed a jetpack when Halo 2 came out, and whaddaya know, it came about in Halo: Reach.

Have you heard the chemical plant zone music? That is some great stuff too!

1 Like

That is pure classic :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just started playing the new super mario for Nintendo wii. That’s another great game