Hallucinations

Hallucinations

Is it possible to hallucinate text on a tv screen or phone, or even people that are not part of the show your watching

Yep.

Enough characters

1 Like

i saw texts of an address of cathdrals, was thinking it’s part of CIA

2 Likes

Hallucinations of texts of thoughts, in my mind. Not on TV.

1 Like

i have in a way but idk if id call it a hallucination but more like a vision. where i saw people on TV talking about me

1 Like

Yes. I once had a hallucination of text bouncing around my computer screen and coming out the screen and flying in the air.

2 Likes

I’ve also on many occasions seen “kill yourself” written all over the walls.

2 Likes

Yes, I get that a lot. My most severe positive symptom is visual hallucinations.

1 Like

I have hallucinated like that, yeah.

1 Like

What are they of? Do you see people too?

Yes I see people. Usually family members walking around the room.

2 Likes

I was just in a restaurant the other day, beside this group of people who were commenting on my thoughts. I notice this guy walk in and glare at me! He buys the group of people a drink and walks out. Now, i didnt see the transaction to get the drink, just seen him go to the bar turn around and leave a drink at the groups table.

Does this sound like a visual to you?
Do yours ever interact with the environment?

1 Like

Maybe, sounds like delusions. That could of happened but you took it as something else due to psychosis.

Mine tend to be people walking up next to me. They lean their head in at me and then walk off somewhere.

If they interact with the environment I have no idea.

1 Like

Do they look real?

1 Like

Yes they look real.

1 Like

I know Iv seen a guy morph into another guy, up close which does sound like a visual to me. I’m just trying to figure out if I’m hallucinating people and not knowing about it

1 Like

Yeah that’s the thing with SZ. You never really know.

1 Like

Can you describe what it’s like to hallucinate family members? Do they talk to you?

1 Like

Yes, they look like people though more ghost-like. If I’m laying on the couch sometimes they’ll just sit down on the couch on top of me. Sometimes they walk around and look at you for a bit. They don’t talk, just stare. It’s pretty creepy. Sometimes I see my sisters and they bow down to me. No idea why. Also seen my late grandma so seems like she’s looking out for me. They look like halfway between reality and non-reality but look exactly like them. When I take meds they are less visible until the time for my next dose.

1 Like

I used to see things In the clouds and sometimes on the walls, but not that often.

1 Like