Halloween party tonight...nervous...I'm going though

there is supposed to be about 15 people at the party…I’m fighting my paranoia and know I will have fun if I just go…it’s a costume party and I have a Trump mask to wear but I think it’s too constricting and hot to wear so I will probably just go as I am? The hostess said she doesn’t care if I wear a costume and that she only wants my company…any confidence tips out there?

4 Likes

Just go and have fun, would be hard to wear a mask all night, might take it with you and wear it when you get there then take it off

2 Likes

just try and not drink too much i guess, let the music take over lol

white T, jeans, cigs rolled up in sleeve, hair greased back… Johnnie Rocko.

2 Likes

@Daze if I had the bod to go with a white T I would definitely do Johnnie Rocko haha…yeah, I guess I’ll wear the Trump mask when I get there.

2 Likes

Wish I had something like that to go to.

2 Likes

Have fun!

1 Like

Trump wouldn’t like to hear people talking about it nut he does not have a bod.

Just got back from the party. It was all I wanted it to be! Only two of the five people there wore costumes so I didn’t feel out of place. I drank about five beers and there was merriment in the party. Two of them were veterans from Iraq and they comforted me immensely. Except they said one thing…It depends on where he is in Iraq. I have no idea how active the area is that his military base is on.

2 Likes

Who is in Iraq I must have missed that post? Anyway, very glad to hear you enjoyed the party. Refreshing to know we can still do that from time to time.

1 Like

Your another post is about your brother in Iraq. Is that your mean?

yes, brother in Iraq.

1 Like