Hallelujah - dead poet

Hey guys I made this song over the past few days… Made a video and am releasing it today :smile: thanks for listening and reading!

17 Likes

@Schztuna @AppleKidd @AKendrick @TheCanuk @TheFallenSun @magz @dreamer54 @lekkerhondje

3 Likes

This one is a banger. For the next one you could record your creative process as well lol…

2 Likes

Bro skills were thru the roof ! I likey

1 Like

2:30 mark brilliant. Polished work.

Fine, fine work man!!

1 Like

Greatnesssss! Digging the energy and the samples throughout, and love the piano at the end— massive work! :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks @dreamer54 maybe! Ive been thinking about getting into YouTube. Maybe I could do that! Thanks for listening :grinning:

1 Like

@AppleKidd Loool duuuude thanks so much! Haha appreciate it broski!

@el_Jimbobbio ayyy thanks Jim! :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Thanks so much @Kxev glad you liked it :smile: I thought a little piano outro would seal the deal haha thanks for your feedback!

@Schztuna thanks so much big tuna! Means a lot to me :slightly_smiling_face: really make me motivated to make more music. Appreciate you! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice bro!! I’ma work out or code to some of these :grin:

1 Like

Ayyyyy thanks bro haha appreciate you listening :grinning:

Nice, man. You done good.

1 Like

Seem really professional!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Dude I just listened to this again… Fire bro :fire:

1 Like

Ayyyy thanks so much :grinning::grinning::grinning: that really makes my day :blush:

1 Like

Ayyyy thanks so much brother! Appreciate it really I do. :smile:

Thanks @shutterbug you think it’s good enough to go on Instagram? :smile:

If you get a chance I would love your opinion on this song I’m trying to finish. I posted 3 little ideas and I got to pick one. Help a brotha out :joy::pray:t5:

1 Like

Yes ofcourse dude! I was actually meaning to do that after work. I’m in break now I’ll give them a listen