Haircuts -Do you decide or someone else?

I’m too lazy to stand.

2 Likes

I decide to just cut it very short. That’s all about it. No fancy or complicated hair cuts for me

1 Like

I decide! I’m planning on getting 5 inches cut off… hopefully this week :grin:

I decide. When I get fed up of the length it goes short.(as in shoulder length shorty )

about once a year my mom cuts my hair…it is usually grown out long by the time she cuts it back short…my hair is short right now.

I decide. i went without one for around five years and my dad clipped it short for me beacause it was knotty beacause i was leaving it in a bun and not brushing it ive been looking after it now and its at sholder length its easy to look after at this length so i want a trim soon.

My sister cuts my hair when I ask. I am still contemplating whether to let it grow or get it really short again.

I get my hair trimmed and highlighted every two months. I decide and pay.

My dad cuts my hair as well.

He got into getting the clippers and everything, he even got an old barber chair from his military barber. Now it’s one of his hobbies to cut my hair. It’s a cool experience I get to have with my dad. He does a good job too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.