Haircuts -Do you decide or someone else?

With me my stepdaughter says when it’s time for a haircut. She’s taking me today .

2 Likes

I bring some pictures of hairstyle I would like to do. Or I pick one among pictures they have in the salon. It is sometimes easier to show rather than explain. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I usually cut my own hair so I decide when to cut it.

4 Likes

I shave my head every month.

1 Like

I just trim my ends myself. I’m too afraid to go to the hairdresser these days (even with my sister), usually too many people in a confined space and I get too anxious.

1 Like

I usually decide to get a haircut when my hair gets too shaggy.

I’ve been thinking about growing it out though, even if I am thinning a little on top.

Once a month for me. When I had more money, every 2 weeks. My hair grows very fast.

1 Like

My wife tells me when to cut my hair, but by that time I usually agree it needs cutting

1 Like

I have not have a haircut since December 1997. I did get it trim 3 years ago.
I guess the answer to your question. Nobody decide.

1 Like

I go to have my hair cut every six weeks.

I will decide when I get my hair cut.
I need a haircut now.

My dad buzzes my hair.

2 Likes

What’s with youngish people having a line at the back of their head ie hair -clear line -hair ?

I’d like a pixie cut really much but my husband doesn’t want me to cut my long hair. So I’d say he decides. But I trim my fringe short every month. I like to keep it about 2cm above my eyebrows. The rest of my hair is halfway down my back but usually in a plait or bun.

1 Like

I decode. Probably once a year or less.

i decide when i go, i go like 3-4 times a year, i think its nice to go to the hairdresser when they wash your hair and fix it. i have shoulder length hair. suits me.

I’ve been cutting my own hair for decades now.

I haven’t had a cut in years. When I was married I got it cut how I wanted. My husband didn’t own me and he never told me how to cut it. Usually when he wanted his hair cut I would do it for him. But I never dictated how or when he cut his hair. And I never dictated what he could or could not wear (even though he dressed like a slob and it embarrassed me). I didn’t own him. Except I did tell him in public to chew his food with his mouth closed.

1 Like

I go to the same stylist every six weeks and she knows how I like my hair cut. She’s just down the block. I decide.

1 Like

I always wait twice as long as I should to go get a haircut. I should probably get a haircut every month and a half but it usually turns into a couple of months.

I went to the barber college for my last haircut a few weeks ago. It only cost $6.00 but the student chopped my hair up so bad that it looked like she used a dull, rusty machete. The teacher came to take over and fix it and I walked out looking like Ray Charles had given me a haircut after a drunken, three day crack binge and no sleep for two days.

You should do stand up comedy.

2 Likes