Schizophrenia.com

Had your parents ever thrown a graduation party for you?

In China we usually go to a restaurant for dinner together as the celebration of graduation of high school or university. How do you guys celebrate it?

1 Like

I threw a party after my uni graduation. Family, friends and former teachers were there. We were about 60 people. First we had a reception, then diner and ultimately we danced on the dancefloor to the beats of a dj. It’s a really good memory!

2 Likes

I didn’t go to my graduation, just requested my diploma by mail.

1 Like

And no my parents did nothing for my graduation or the graduation of my brothers.

1 Like

around here, most people throw parties for their graduates of high school and college. alot of times people will give the graduates money. i gave my niece $100 bucks last year, and i have another niece who will graduate high school this year.

i honestly dont know why people make such a big deal out of high school graduates. i didn’t find high school to be very challenging to graduate. usually it’s friends and family of 50 to 100 people.

1 Like

my graduation was a disaster bcoz of my sz issues.

i barely managed to graduate

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.