Had to file a report

On a family members gf… she choked my nephew and said she hopes he dies. He has bruises around his neck. I’m literally seeing red and my mom is blowing up my mom no doubt she’s angry at me as she told me not to do this

1 Like

You did the right thing

2 Likes

I don’t mess around when it comes to children’s safety. I was at odds with my non-immediate family for years over something similar. I told them to literally F themselves, and that I will protect a child at damn near any cost from an abusive POS.

You did the right thing, and don’t for a minute doubt that.

2 Likes

I know I did the right thing for sure just super anxious at the fall out coming up. Ugh I’m already super stressed. But hopefully the kids (2 kids and one on the way) get the help they need

This person needs to stay away from you. Don’t let her near your kids until they are grown.

1 Like

Not my kids they’re hers. I wish they were mine, they’d have a much better life even with me being sza

1 Like

Always report child abuse, you did the wright thing by helping to protect innocent lives.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.