Had dream my sister was trying to kill me

My younger sister who I don’t live with was arrested last week and she is in jail. She may get out sometime soon. I don’t know.

Anyway, I had a dream last night that she had come to a house where I was at with a knife and was trying to kill me. I went into a room and closed the door. She came to the door and was stabbing the knife literally through the door. I was yelling. This was like extreme terror. Absolutely horrifying. I didn’t even know I could feel terror anymore.

I immediately woke up and, like happens sometimes since I’ve been taking Seroquel, I saw spiders crawling on the wall for a number of seconds which weren’t really there. I told a psychiatrist ages ago about that. They said seeing the spiders when I’m trying to sleep was associated with sleep and wasn’t that uncommon.

Anyway that is the dream I had. Don’t be worrying about me. My mental state is fine. This is just a dream I had.

2 Likes

Good to know!
Side question: do you love your sister even though you not always get along with her?

1 Like

No I don’t like my sister, because of how bad she acts and the ways she has wronged me in the past.

2 Likes

I get along good with my sister. She is married and has a daughter

2 Likes

That couldn’t be farther from the truth how my sister is.

1 Like

Is she young? 151515

She is 23. She is a full adult. I am 25.

1 Like

Maybe you will get along better as time will pass… I’m 30 and my sister 32

2 Likes

Haha. I doubt it man.

1 Like

Maybe she will grow up in near future idk… Is she married?

1 Like

I don’t want to say anything more about my sister man. Things with her have been getting worse over time. At the moment they are the worst they have ever been. I don’t want to say anything more about it than that.

1 Like

Okay friend take care :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.