Had a tooth pulled today

Man, modern dentistry is amazing. it barely hurt. It took less than 15 minutes; I got in at 1:30 and I paid, and a nurse prepared me and the doctor came in and was real friendly and did his work and gave me the aftercare instructions and I was out by 2:00. It’s hurting now though but the dentist gave me a prescription for codeine and some antibiotics. Now I just put new gauze in every half hour and ice it for 15 minutes at a time. Then wait 15 minutes and just keep alternating. There’s no way I’m going to work tomorrow, I don’t want to aggravate the gums.

4 Likes

I’ve had 3 teeth pulled in the last 3 or 4 months. One of them was making my face and jaw swell up. yeah, they do a good job these days. I’m glad I’m done for awhile though, sitting with your mouth wide open is still an uncomfortable position.

1 Like

I’m having a teeth pulled. To be honest I’m scared.

1 Like

I was scared too when I went in. I just figured I had to trust him and whatever he did was out of my control and he knew what he was doing. So I just relaxed and he did his job and things went smoothly.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow at tooth hurty.

1 Like

I’m glad it went so smoothly and you are taking it so well, in my experience men are not good with dental procedures. But that just be the men I’ve known.

1 Like

You might have heard of my dentist? His name is Phil McAvity

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.