Had a massive windstorm Monday. Been without power until just an hour ago. Had a tree blow over in front yard (Pic)

Massive windstorm blew down trees and took out power Monday. Heres some pictures of my Mom and dad with the blown over tree.Uploading: DSC077DSC07765 DSC07761 44.JPG…

3 Likes

Damn glad your all ok. That must be scary as heck. Wouldn’t want to have had my car parked there knowing my luck.

1 Like

Funny thing: We could tell it was gonna blow over and my dad moved his van out of that spot like five minutes before it went. you could see the ground moving by the tree so we knew it was gonna go.

Very lucky. Glad no damage done to peeps or the van.

1 Like

Thank God you’re ok

2 Likes

Good gods that’s a huge tree!

I’m glad that you and your family are okay. :+1:

1 Like

Wow, good thing it didn’t fall on a house.

1 Like

It’s a good thing that the tree fell towards the street instead of towards your house. I’m glad everyone’s OK.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the well wishing. It was the most extreme storm here in my lifetime. The only real property damage we got was from a limb in the backyard falling on the gutter of the house. Besides the obvious massive hole in the frontyard.

1 Like

Oh jeez I’m glad you guys are okay. Judging from the roots, that tree was really in there good, that must have been some storm!

1 Like

Yikes! Glad you are ok

1 Like

Glad everyone is safe!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.