Had a great birthday!

I had a great birthday! I was surrounded by a friend and my husband’s family aka my family and had lots of fun doing bowling, bumper cars, and arcade!

I ended up getting a new phone, smart watch, clip on magnifying glass and light, two cookbooks, and a heartfelt card all from my husband! From friends and family I got the first 8 movies of Friday the 13th movies, the illusited book of Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets, and Harry Potter ear rings!

All in all it was great besides being triggered by going to an area I knew from my past and fearing my ex might be around and my mom acting sick (instead she did laundry and mowed the back yard kinda upset about that) besides that I had fun!

4 Likes

Sounds like you hsd a great day! Slightly jealous about your Harry Potter stuff. Do you follow the Fantastic Beast series?

1 Like

@Sezbot241 I try but not as much as I did Harry Potter, I want to watch the secrets of Dumbledore but gotta catch up lol I might marathon them soon lol I think it’s on HBO max and I get that free with my phone service

1 Like

I was really enjoying the Fantastic Beasts but then they dumped Johnny Depp. I will not watch them anymore. It is going to look really stupid with a different Grindlewald.

1 Like

@Sezbot241 that’s what some thought about Dumbledore when the first died and had to be replaced but it was a pretty smooth transition, I’m not gonna knock it before I try it

1 Like

@Sezbot241 although I do not like why they dropped him but I do understand why they did

1 Like

I think they should have dumped Amber Heard to be fair. She was just as bad as Johnny.

Anyway, let me know if it is worth watching.

1 Like

@Sezbot241 that might be I’m not sure what she did… I don’t follow many actors… I sure will

1 Like

Glad for you @Twialine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.