Had a down day

We call that parallel parking in the US.
I had to do one to complete my drivers test to get my license. I was 16 years old at the time, and did it successfully.
I’m 50 years old now, have driven daily since getting my license, and have never parallel parked again.
You don’t have to be good at everything all the time, I’m living proof of that.
@firemonkey, wish everyone was smart like you to not drive when they feel they aren’t able to, it would save countless lives if they did.

cars can park themselves these day anyway lol, i’m still driving with sweep but it is hard with the sz/meds and my eyes hurting, sometimes gt a sore head but not always,

as for social skills, i think you are learning more and trying to open up a bit more which can only be a good thing for you, i have learned a ton of skills at my course in counselling and the thing is that you never stop learning, every situation is different, my first social skills i relearned were probably smiling and then it was basic eye contact and hi’s and bye’s but i have added to it now, developed my sense of humour and it’s all in constant development.

In a lot of ways you are similar to me. I too have poor social skills. I’ve handled it at the age of 55 by just retreating to my own world. If people don’t like what I have to say they don’t have to talk to me.