Had a breakthrough this morning

So I woke up took my meds and smoked just like I always do. Afterwards the voices were really raging. My first thought was I need to re up my dose. I had nothing to do so laid back down. I was just sitting there listening to it. Thinking there is telepathy and I am being persecuted and mentally reaching out to others for help or maybe some kind words only to recieve more negative and gross comments. It’s been a long time that I’ve been going through this every day. Trying to telepathically communicate or even thinking about other people just makes it worse. My symptoms feed my delusions and my delusions empower my symptoms. Honestly I am just trying to figure out what is really going on. Anyways the break through occurred when I got so tired of thinking about my situation my mind naturally moved on to something else. I have been waiting for this to happen for a long time. It was an all encompassing thought of reflection about Martin Luther king. It was brief but it lead to another thought, Morgan freeman is not a man of God. It has been a long time since I’ve had normal flow of thoughts. They have been reduced to singular statements of judgement either of the self or of others. For some reason this brief interval of distraction and preoccupation made my voices dissipate almost entirely. It’s still quiet and that was an hour ago. Perhaps if I can have more thoughts like these I can actually combat these voices. I’ll keep you all posted on how long this silence lasts. I still hear the voices in the background but the are definitely kept at bay. Good luck to you all in your battles. Fight for moments of clarity and silence and don’t take them for granted.

2 Likes

Yes… I get caught in that loop too. The fact that you can see this loop… that is a very positive and healing step. You can see where it’s coming from so it’s slightly easier to fight.

Congratulations on the distraction. It does help me too.

I’m glad this is starting to fade for you. Good luck and hope today keeps getting better.

2 Likes

It’s still pretty quiet. Not saying it’s true but this is what it would be like to live in a world with telepathy. You choose to focus on your self and the environment around you in order to not distrust anyone else. ■■■■■■■ disease, part of me still believes in this ■■■■.

1 Like

How long are you diagnosed? If im in a room with no sound my mind is clear. When i was younger i got the voices in my head under control even without meds. What im saying is given enough experience the voices in your head can be controled , so you should be able to find peace when you not in social situations

From what you’ve said, you’ve been through a lot. I’m glad you’ve been able to find a measure of peace.

Times can be tough indeed. Way back when, when I was in real deep trouble, I too had a break through. I
was so angry at the magnitude of the hell that I was going through, that I threw a beer bottle across the room
at top velocity. Hence the break through. The beer bottle broke through the wall.

I patched up the hole and repainted the wall.

1 Like

Had another wave of voices now it’s silent again. I think I may have figured out a valid strategy in fighting this. It’s difficult but I just have to separate myself from the voices and think

1 Like

I like your strategy. It sounds like it’s working for you. Being able to have some peace… very cool. Congratulations…

It took me SO long to finally just… look at what is being said and then then shut it down… ignore it, or write it off.

I keep you posted on how well it works in the future. Been busy and around people all day no voices. It the down time that’s tough to get through.

No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it…Einstein…We must keep evolving to fight the things we create, just a little bit earlier…When those ?s overwhelm our answers were in trouble…Always keep searching! We can do this together, we’re meant to. Keep producing outcomes to random situations and we’ll be ok. Thank You :smile:!!

1 Like

That’s an interesting way to look at it thanks!

that’s great bryan. keep fighting the good fight!!