Had a bad dream where everyone I used to know hated me cos I was so uncool

Normally don’t give a feck what anyone thinks but in this dream I was really self conscious. Was disturbing

8 Likes

I have dreams like that all the time.

For some reason in my dreams I have completely different reactions to things.

All the time I dream that I find my husband cheating on me and totally flip my (shit),

But in real life I know I’d be like “we should probs see an attorney”.

Why do our dream selves seem to have no chill?

3 Likes

I had a dream a whole village was pointing at me and yelling shame… i dont know what i did but i hope i never do it again… i felt like i was 2 inches tall…

But dont worry it was just a dream… your cool.

2 Likes

Thanks flame! You are cool too!

1 Like

You are the coolest @anon20613941

1 Like

THanks @TheBest!

1 Like

Look at this way. When you reach your 40’s everyone will ignore you because you will really be uncool. I speak from experience here. I’m an old fart.

1 Like

I had a dream where my house was speeding and I had no brakes. Enough to jar me awake with 2 minutes of confusion.

2 Likes

Deepest darkest fears lurk in our nightmares. when you dream it is like the subconscious filters through.

Everyone is prone to these fears. Don’t dwell or ruminate on it too much. Humans ooften compare themselves to others. it is normal given the outcome of sz and society that you (and I) would have them.

The fantasy world of the dreaming mind would have you as a king on one night and a pauper on the other. It is just a possibility that the mind considers. Nothing more. Let it go.

2 Likes

well for what it’s worth, you are very cool and funny too!

So don’t worry about a bad dream. You forget it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Aww gee thanks @mermaid1! You rock!

1 Like

But but… You’re the coolest!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.