Guys in US and Australia can help me...Is it legal to torrent if we use vpn...!

Thanks Sunlion…!!!

Don’t get your family in trouble by using their internet connection to torrent. Torrenting is illegal everywhere, including Nepal.

2 Likes

What if we use VPN …is it still illegal…???

If you use VPN, then it’s STILL illegal.

1 Like

Bad news for me sorry guys…!!!
I have thought i will download a lot of new and old movies from torrent …it goes to vain now…
thanks anyway man…!!!
This is what i am doing now…!!!

1 Like

Lol from where was piratebay, have you think of? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go, run! Get out of there now!! Torrent is volatile man you don’t want them on your case

1 Like

even if we use VPN that hides our ip address…!!!

Oh maybe you’re right. I’ve used torrent remotely in the mountains of Vermont and never had a problem. Aside from the fact that the quality of the videos wasn’t great. But I’m still here(not in jail) and I used it.

1 Like

Where i live, and i can say it for the whole eastern europe, literary everyone is downloading movies and music, even the video games. We have fb groups with the infos when and where will some movie become available. That’s why its really funny to me to read all these concerns. ((:

1 Like

I’m downloading a bit torrent file right now and using the local police stations wifi

3 Likes

HA ha funny man…!!!
Dr green thumb when is your pdoc appointment.???
What are u having in a breakfast…Cuz it smells so good…!!!

1 Like

I’m having deviled eggs and a side of turkey bacon. With some Iti-007 in a glass of juice ;-). Pdoc appointment is this afternoon. I’m preparing mY donkey for the long trip to the city.

2 Likes

ha ha ha lol…that’s look pretty delicious…!!! don’t forget to add some min 101 and Sep 856 in ur dishes…!! Anyways…!!!
have a lovely morning big brother…!!!

Mr Cure All! What are you having for your late night snack? It’s getting late in Nepal. Sleep tight don’t let the bed bugs bite :facepunch:

1 Like

I had Rice and lentils along fresh turnip vegetable…!!! which is the nation food of Nepal…!!!
my new doc refuses to recommend me any sleeping pills (zolpidem)…but
I am rethinking myself that i will go see my old pdoc this time…it might be after a week…!!!
BTW i am highly insomniac …I sleep around 2:00 am …!!!
U have a great day ahead…!!! try to be happy and make peace…and remember we are friend in struggle…!!!

U remind me of @sleepybug …Isn’t she sexy…!!! middle eastern heartthrob …!!!

1 Like

@Andrey is it legal to download anything from torrent in ur country…??? just asking…???

It’s illegal. Please refrain from posting links to torrent sites.

3 Likes

In the USA, you get four years for killing Michael Jackson and five years for downloading Michael Jackson.

3 Likes