Guys I have chickenpox ...!

Got diagnosed 2 hour ago…my whole body is aching…its painful to tolarate.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I hope you feel better :frowning:
I remember having chickenpox when I was young.

2 Likes

@stellaglow how long did it took to became normal… i am feeling itchy all over my body…

Sorry to hear that far. They say it is harder the older you get it. Have you got an ointment to ease the itching?

1 Like

I have 1 anti biotic and 1 ointment…lets see how it goes…hey jimbob what are u planning to do in this eve…

2 Likes

Oh had an argument with my dad so am just back at mine now. Intend to spend Xmas on my own as the family stuff is too tough.

How are you buddy?

1 Like

@far_cry0, you doctor is treating your chicken pox by antibiotics. Are you joking. Try vaccine, otherwise…

1 Like

Oh no! That must be miserable. My father in law had shingles last year and he hung out in a milk bath every day. He said it helped a little.

1 Like

I had chicken pox at 6, and shingles decades later.
Both of these are caused by the varicella zoster virus.

2 Likes

@far_cry0 Being at the age of 31 is late to have chicken pox. I got them when I was 6 years old. Try not to scratch those chicken pox.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you have them. I got them when I was 4. I don’t remember anything other than my mom making me wear oven mitts to try to keep me from scratching and that my little sister had them at the same time. I know it can be worse when you are older, so I am sorry for that. I don’t know if that’s because kids bounce back so easily or if the course of the virus is actually more severe Either way, I’m really sorry. Can’t be easy to deal with, especially at this time of year. Any idea how you came into contact with them? Were you never vaccinated?

1 Like

I’m sorry, take care. :cry:

2 Likes

Sorry Mr @far_cry0

I hope you get better soon man

1 Like

feel better soon sweetheart and don’t scratch

Sorry to hear that. Potato flour or what it is called in english is good on chicken pox. Helps the itch.

Antibiotics don’t treat viruses. Why did your Dr give you an antibiotic?! Chicken pox can be very serious in adults. You never had chicken pox before?

Oh I have never had an illness of the *****pox kind. I only got mumps at 14.
But in adults they can be dangerous.

Where did you get it from? You don’t go out much…

Take care and get some rest !! :pray:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.