Guys i am feeling super irritated cuz today i have to deal in group and crowd of people..!

My grannys religious ritual arent still finished… today is the 11th day…!!! I went to shrine to help my father and uncles to cook their food… a lot of people came to pay tribute to granny.
Most of visiting people brought rice fruits ghee with them…!!! I have to deal with them…!!! It was so tiring…
I was lethargic to meet them and communicate…

My parental aunt help me a lot… today i am staying at her home… she is cooking dinner for us…!!! Cabbage and rice with pulses… yummy… what are u guys doing… sup guys what are u upto…

16 Likes

I am sorry to hear your so exhausted. But glad to hear so many people paid tribute to your granny. My grandfather passed less than 2 years ago and I was the one who volunteered to put his ashes in his spot with the grave stone. He was in the military so as laid to rest in the veterans lot.

5 Likes

Welp good on you bro… I’m sure your family was glad you were around. I bet a lot of them felt the same way you do on the matter… It’s worth playing along when you got to… Most family members really do care… and it’s a simple sign of respect to appreciate them being around every once in a while…

so :+1: :balloon:

Hey far cry how you doing…im scared of people today…too…

2 Likes

hi farcry i get tired socializing too. i came back from seeing my pdoc and he said i can take st johns wort :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds nice for your granny. glad you had a nice meal.

1 Like

Be careful with st jon wort…quit it immediatly when u see any side effect… take care cris…!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.