Guys i am drinking lemon water.. What about you.?

Acid reflux starting . Maybe sun yea

1 Like

@green5 … i am pretty working on meditation…its helping…!!!

it really helps… i go to nearby jungle and do meditation…

due to lock down i cant go out…

is lock down over in china yet…

It’s good to hear meditation has helped you. But be cautious with that because I heard intensive meditation might do harm to your mental health.

I live in Jiangsu province where the epidemic is very mild with zero case of death from Coronavirus. The lock down is over here.

1 Like

green5 yes i am practising some intense meditation by osho…

yes i know intense meditation can harm…but i am not feeling any side effect…
but it depends … i will post many pictures once lock down over…

Stay safe…

1 Like

How is the situation in Nepal? Are you able to go out for a walk or to the shops

1 Like

@anon80629714 Glad to hear from you… no complete lock down like a curfew situation here…

hope ur health is better now…

i would like to post some picture i have taken from my mobile … wait…

@anon80629714 never loose hope i know ur struggling like us… i dont see any weakness in ur personality …cuz ur always down to earth …always chatting …speaking and sharing…

i think i need 3 more months to recover out of it and start working like normal people…

hope to make video and sharing with you guys…

Ish lots of love hug and prayer for you… i hope u will recover faster then me…

stay safe have a good health and be happy…

@far_cry0 what has been happening with you? I had no idea you weren’t feeling well…

1 Like

@anon80629714 my situation has improved slightly… i can walk excercize walk and chat now…

Dont worry i am in good shape …i have confidence now that i can work say day soon …

@anon80629714 i will post some pics of lock down .and the jungle where i do meditation…

I will def help you if i recover … now i have inner cnfidence that i will recover very fast…

ish take rest i am good now… i am happy you remembered me…’

dont worry @anon80629714 … we will come back to normal life…

1 Like

@far_cry0 Peppers contain alot of Vitamin C for your information.

1 Like

@green5 you are from China is it true?
I study Chinese characters. I am also getting interested in games that are popular in China like Go,
Xiangqi and Mahjong.
Can you read and write Chinese characters?
How many characters do you know?
Are you interested in games like Go, Xiangqi and Mahjong that are popular in China?
Do you know their rules?
Do you play them with other Chinese people over the board?

1 Like

@far_cry0, we can rejoice about even small improvements. Healing sz s a long road. But we are all on it together. Give yourself the best care you can. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Certainly I can read and write Chinese characters. I’m not sure how many characters I know. Maybe three thousands, don’t know for sure. The whole primary, secondary education in China are focused on Mandarin language and mathematics. I know the rules for Go, Xiangqi and Mahjong, but I am not good at them. Go and Xiangqi in China are more for men. Mahjong is more popular among the retired people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.