Gum disease

I’ve got bad gum disease how much do you think the sliding scale dentist will cost? I make 900 a month

Where are you based? In the UK under the NHS its less than £25 but not sure this was the last time I went over a year ago

I live in the US

1 Like

You can always contact a dental school near you. They will do things much cheaper.

1 Like

You can always call a dentist and get an idea directly from them. They’re not quite like doctors, their billing is I think closer to hand for them.

1 Like

It might be different for different dentists. Maybe call or visit several dentists to get an idea of how much they would charge. Of course it might not be easy to find a bunch of dentists who will charge on a sliding scale but it might not hurt to ask around.

I’ve gone to my same dentist off and on since I was in seventh grade. They know my family and me so they often knock off half of what a procedure costs. They sometimes will knock a $1000 off a bill.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.