Guest rooms

Mrs. Pixel wants a guest room in the home we buy next year. That mean she will want guests as well (namely her parents - ugh). I’m trying to talk her into not wasting the space. We have hotels in town for a reason, right?

4 Likes

If you don’t want people to stay over, it’s definitely best not to have a guest room. We bought a pull-out sofa for when my dad comes to visit, but that’s because he can’t afford a hotel, and he has to sleep somewhere. I hope you can resolve the issue. I wouldn’t want my in-laws staying with me. My husband tolerates my parents well enough; he never complains.

You should spend a week in your guest room. To make sure it is not to comfortable.
I don’t have a spare bed. So my family can’t spend the night.

Oh keep your wife happy.
Get the guest room.

1 Like

i have guests right now and they are from Germany, one is a neuroscientist and the other is similar, it was an interesting conversation and i told them i struggled with mental health and take meds :slight_smile:

i dont think i could stay with my mum again but i dont think that will happen lol

I think that’s why we’re living in 2 different towns right now – I encouraged her to make the career move she really wanted. Hoping I get some consideration back here as I really can’t stand having people in my home who don’t belong.

1 Like

My girlfriend keeps a guest room for me in her house. But, lately I’ve been sleeping with her.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.