Guess what you guys, excluding mods, it's not all bad news

On the 27th of Sept. I became a grandma for the second time!

Leah Shea. 8.5 pounds, healthy, so happy for my daughter and her husband.

she looks like she’s gonna be an old soul, just like my daughter.

even before I even knew it was even possible with CF, I was writing children’s poems, plays, and stories, well, sh-it, it’s all been for them, all my writing, in case I become famous after my death,

like Whitman did.

my daughter says she wants 3 children. the family is expanding.
I just sure hope I don’t lose my dog, my man, and possibly my dad all in the same year.
Joan Dillion. “The magical year of thinking”
don’t know what will happen to me.

thanks for reading.

5 Likes

Don’t call out the mods because you, once again, broke the rules. YOu know what is not supposed to be discussed but you do it anyway.

Congrats on the grandbaby nonetheless.

2 Likes

ha! I am the matriarch of my family. what are you talking about, Bowens.

well, why wouldn’t I feel this way about the mods.
do you ever consider what you’re doing. we’re all schizophrenics here.

1 Like

I am enforcing the rules of the forum, nothing more, nothing less. If you question a mods call you are supposed to pm them. I’m supposed to suspend you for doing this publicly, but I’m going to give you a chance to drop it and concentrate your new addition to the family in this thread instead.

This is great news @Daze ! Congratulations to you and your family.

1 Like

If I got a dollar for every time @Daze complained about mods doing their jobs, id be richer than Elon Musk.

1 Like

Let’s try to forget about it and let Daze have her thread about her new grandbaby.

thank you. I don’t want that to be lip-service.
you told me one time when I come back from suspension

something like I go on attack/retaliate mode.
well fu-ck yeah! I’m one of the longest members on this site.

I’ve spent time and given good advice, when I could have been doing anything else.

She’s broke the rules 2616247 times on here and has complained about you mods 2616247 times. You shouldnt be so easy on her.

Hey, if that’s what you need to do to blow off some steam, go for it.

I don’t like being suspended either, but lets celebrate your grandchild, not a mod decision

You’re not helping to deescalate here. @TheCanuk

Hell yeah where you been? Congratulations on your grandchild lol hugs

And I was being sincere btw @Daze not just lip service as I would not have said it

suspended. why a rule against alcohol, and not pot and other harder drugs. it never used to be this way on this site.

Oh sorry. I’m just floating around in the night sky.

Hey @daze congratulations on your new baby. How very precious are they.

@Daze . For one, you can only discuss marijuana for legal medicinal benefits. Like when recommended by a doctor.
Stick to your threads main topic @Daze . I’m not going to have this turn into a debate about the benefits of alcohol like you started in the other thread.
DOn’t make me suspend you when congratulations are in order.

did you have an out of body experience? ha. do you know of the Talking Heads Song

That’s awesome! Congrats on the new addition!