Guess what? more blood work!

well i’ve got my blood drawn twice in a month, as recently as this past monday and guess what? they have to redraw my blood, because they lost the sample and it never made it to the lab. so i have to go this coming monday for my 3rd blood draw in a 5 weeks. frustrated, i am.

5 Likes

Are you on Clozapine? :rooster::rooster::rooster:

2 Likes

no im on invega trinza but after 5 years my psychiatrist wants to know my prolactin and testosterone levels. i could care less about it honestly, i haven’t started lactating but my pecs are bigger not all muscle, some fat too.

2 Likes

That sucks.

I have a blood test coming up on Oct 25th. My last one was about 6 months ago.

1 Like

and the thing was my prolactin was a little high in my original blood test, but then the nurse said, well the blood test has to be 6 hours after waking up because prolactin spikes in the morning and they want a more accurate test.

1 Like

That would frustrate me too. Is that office usually good or not great

1 Like

well i dont know, i didn’t go to the nurse practitioner for a couple years, it was only after some prodding by my pdoc that i agreed to get blood work, it’s a whole new nurse practitioner from last time the other one is now in private practice. the last time i was there was sometime in 2019 before last month, it’s a low income health clinic, i’ve only been about 5 or 6 times in 5 years.

I’d just do another blood draw and let it go unless it happens again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.