Gross topic for those who don't like potty talk

I worked with a woman who doesn’t poop in public. She’ll hold it all day til she gets home. Me, I pooped at work all the time.

1 Like

Did she say she was dying for a shite or something?

1 Like

No. Somehow we just got on the subject and she said that she doesn’t poop at work

1 Like

There was a guy 30 years ago when i was doing my YTS scheme at the council that used to furiously masturbate in the work toilets.

It become a bit of a joke in the end. I never used to say anything cos he could have done me for having a ciggie out the window. lol

Sorry - This thread reminded me lol.

1 Like

I use to have loose stools then I started probiotics and now I’m not always on the toilet instead I only BM 1-3 times a day and they are normal stools

1 Like

Has anyone else ever noticed that their farts smell okay to them but anyone else’s farts smell nasty?

3 Likes

I hav chronic constipation and I take milk of magnesia everyday or otherwise I’d go maybe once every two weeks or so

2 Likes

I always like a poop post. They are better than wiener ones. I have runny stools mostly due to metformin and eating a ton of veggies and fruit.

2 Likes

No, that’s diet. Poor diet = poor toileting. For good toileting you need to ramp up whole and fresh foods, cut down on processed stuff. The only relationship between SZ and poor toileting is SZs are prone to making bad food choices because of negative symptoms.

3 Likes

And you forgot Clozapine !!

1 Like

I thought I was the only one who ever thought about that :joy:

1 Like

My ex used to go only once every couple of days but when he did go Watch Out! His grandmother was like that too though so I think some people just don’t go like others. Some people have brown eyes. Some people have blue.

2 Likes

I have IBS and alternate between types of poo. After having my gall bladder out it became loose all the time. My tramadol co stipated me, but for me it’s a good thing because low level constipation makes me have normal movements. But sometimes I’m really constipated and drink a lot more water and juice. Coffee will make me go,too.

1 Like

Yeah i wish I was regular I can totally relate to that. If it wasn’t for milk of magnesia I guess I would explode lol :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.