Green coffee usage outcome

i started taking green coffee Beverage 10 days ago i took 1 cup in the morning and i noticed significant weight reduction and mild reduction in positive symptoms of schizophrenia (delusionas).

2 Likes

I lost some weight drinking green tea, but it was due to the stimulative effect green tea has on my kidneys and not a loss of body fat.

1 Like

It’s probably because of the L-theanine in the green tea.

I take L-theanine capsules.

2 Likes

i used to take green tea extract daily for months and it was neutral regarding body weight and didnt reduce body weight or fat so i stopped taking it since there was no benefit effect also i have read that there is a molecule in it that may lower antipsychotic effect

I’m not trying to force green tea on you or anyone else. I’m just telling people the effect it has on me.

1 Like

its ok , i understand that thing .the effect may differ from person to another

1 Like

That’s particularly true of the med’s we take. Fifty mg of Trazodone will put some people to a deep sleep for twenty hours. Other people can take hugely greater doses of Trazodone with no effect. I knew a guy who could take any amount of Stellazine. Just a little of that stuff made me nearly comatose.

2 Likes

The capsule is probably a more concentrated dose, but it might be easier for the body to absorb the
L-theanine. Maybe not. At any rate, it is cheaper to buy Uncle Lee’s Green Tea. It costs four dollars for a month supply.

2 Likes

Seroquel knocked me flat on 300 mg. I took 25 mg for sleep but it was still too much. But I did hear you are supposed to take 25 mg Seroquel for the first two days before the larger dosage is to be given. I don’t think that would matter to much for me, 25 mg and I’m lying about in bed all day. It was a nice high but that’s death to do that.

Right now my meds don’t have any adverse side effects, after 35 years I was able to lower everything.

1 Like