Great idea just thought

I will take Spanish at adult education program this fall. Every Tuesday for 8 weeks 4-6 pm. Starting sept 26th. Wow great idea bigjon!!!

12 Likes

Learning new languages is great!

Spanish is a very cool language… I need to start learning French again!

3 Likes

I’m all signed up. My mom paid for it cuz I have no money. It was $135

4 Likes

Good luck with this. You can’t go wrong with a second language.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I keep trying to teach myself Spanish. I really want to learn. But I’m not very good at it. And I’m too embarrassed to speak out loud, even when I’m alone.

1 Like

I have Rosetta Stone also but I never use it anymore maybe I will get back to it because it was really good and also wasn’t cheap.

I’m wondering with the demographics of the class will be like. It starts at 4 o’clock so people who work full-time cannot attend the class most likely. So yeah I’m wondering.

1 Like

Spanish is the most beautiful language!

(Ok I’m a little biased. lol)

But in all seriousness I think you’ll really enjoy this class.

Good book I recommend: “Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish.” -->It’s like THE Spanish book to get. It’s a little old, but probably the finest that I’ve come across.

Another thing with Spanish is that if you ever travel to any Latin American countries you’ll find the Spanish that’s spoken in Spain is a little different than what they speak in Lat. America.

I hope all this helps! Good luck :v:

1 Like

Going to class really improves my mood and self esteem. I think you will really enjoy it!

1 Like

I’m taking a Spanish course online on an educational app on my smartphone with “The Great Courses Plus”. For $19.95 a month, you can take the course at your own pace. I’m having a fun time with it and learning (or relearning) a lot.

2 Likes