Graduation!

I made it!!! I passed nursing school. I’m still waiting to see what my final gpa is to see if I made honors or not, it’ll be close. The girls at school invited me out to the bar after the final exam to celebrate. It was really nice of them to include me. I’m debating on whether to go to the commencement dinner. The only reason I can see to go is to get my honors cords. But i’m having anxiety about who i’d sit with as I didnt fit in and make friends easily. Too shy.

Graduation ceremony is next sunday and tea pinning ceremony is friday morning. Ive got 2 hair appointments set-up. Now to get my house back in order, its like a bomb went off in here.

30 Likes

Congratulations! That is awesome. Hope you make honors.

1 Like

Congratulations @Skims :smile: Hope you make honors!

Go to the dinner!

2 Likes

Congratulations, well done!!!

1 Like

Thats great man.

Now you can focus on your next achievement.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Congratulations! A real achievement.

1 Like

congrats thats awesome

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada: that’s a big achievement!

1 Like

That is amazing! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

That’s fantastic! Congratulations:)

1 Like

Congratulations @Skims :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Skims What a fantastic accomplishment—Well done! :mortar_board:

1 Like

Congratulations! You deserve a lot of credit. I wish you a long and happy career.

2 Likes

Awesome! Congrats!

1 Like

This marks the beginning of your career as a caring nurse. Congratulations!

1 Like

Hey, Congratulations @Skims - its a real big deal!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!we can make a great career.

1 Like

Congratulations @Skims!!! Perseverance pays off. It must have been a rocky road, be very proud! :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!! I’m glad you made it. This is great news for me to hear because I’m going back to school.

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS . . . . that is awesome even for someone without a mental illness. KUDOS to you.

1 Like