Got out of the psych ward finally

I realise that my thoughts were paranoid

8 Likes

congratulations on getting out of the psych ward. back to the foster home now?

3 Likes

yeah sadly :frowning:

congrats on getting out.

3 Likes

Hey congrats! How are you feeling now?

1 Like

Feeling okay but still unable to do schoolwork, i think its bc i’m dumb

Starlet is dealing with something similar. He just went through a med change and is having trouble focusing on schoolwork right now. He feels stupid, but he isn’t. His body is just adjusting to a new way to function. You aren’t stupid, either. You need to be patient and give tourself time to recover. If you had just been in the hospital with leukemia, I doubt anyone would be expecting you to jump right back into school with no adjustment. It takes time to recover from being hospitalized.

4 Likes

they want me to fail this grade… i rly want to get good grades and not fail because I’m already behind a year

Im glad to hear your on the road to recovery. You done well girl.

1 Like

Woop. Hope you prefer it at the home than at the hospital :s

2 Likes

Maybe dont even worry about getting good grades this year… Just pass

1 Like

Make sure you prioritise your work and do it as soon as you can.
But also remember that repeating a year is really no big deal in the long term. The hardest part is saying goodbye to friends IMO, and the feeling that I “should” have passed this already.

1 Like

It’s no big deal. I split my last year in high school into two years because I was tired of schooling. It was a minor setback, but the main thing is to have things going forward, even if you have to do it at your own pace.

And now after having a mental illness for many years I’m kind of past caring about having a alibi for my lifes progress anyway. But that doesen’t mean I’ve stopped trying.

2 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: take a step at a time

1 Like

One of the ways I celebrate being out of the hospital is getting pizza.

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m happy for you. If you think the med’s are making it hard to do schoolwork tell your therapist. If you show them that you are willing to accept their treatment and follow their directions they will be more likely to change a med. for you, if you feel like the med. is causing problems like that. But give your med’s a chance to work.

1 Like

Congratulations! 15151515

1 Like

Hey, congrats! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.