Got on my knees and begged

medicine helps! please take advantage of medication and learning about your sickness. You know your body and the symptoms better than any doctor. Educate and medicate :slight_smile: I started Haldol last week and have not heard any voices since then, and Iā€™ve hear full conversation voices for the past six years. Not one word, but full conversations. Itā€™s trial and error with the meds. I tried many medicines (Abilify, Celexa, Chlorpromazine) before I came to this blessing (not to mention I was semi paralyzed on the right side of my body from the Haldol at first and could not walk for a day bc the doctor gave me too high of a dose). I cut down the Haldol dose, responding to my body and have not heard any voices ever since. And Iā€™ve had a broken brain for 6 years previously. The silence is golden. As I mentioned EDUCATE and MEDICATE. take care

3 Likes

No - those supplements are relatively inexpensive, and typically are not covered by insurance (research on effectiveness is ongoing).

The sources are listed in the threads - just click on the above links for the supplement discussions and youā€™ll see some sources listed.

i am getting betterā€¦so there is hope.
i wish the same for you :four_leaf_clover:
keep goingā€¦
try and get enjoyment out of the small things;
nature :deciduous_tree:
coffee :coffee:
food :cake:
funny or interesting t.v
know someone cares :heart:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard work to be positiveā€¦ I know people make it look easyā€¦ but itā€™s not.

I know the road ahead is so very longā€¦ and hardā€¦ and while it seems everyone else has an easy road that they can catch up fastā€¦ we are always strugglingā€¦

But positive thinking does helpā€¦ trying to do something little everyday to get betterā€¦

It doesnā€™t have to be bigā€¦ just make today one millimeter better then todayā€¦ just try one positive thoughtā€¦ then tomorrow try to find two positive thoughtsā€¦

Itā€™s a long slow roadā€¦ but itā€™s not hopeless
Good luckā€¦

3 Likes

Thank youā€¦ for the good advice.

Thank you darksith

1 Like

You are quite young yet - The Future holds some promising and smart treatments (medications) for SZ.

Things will get better for you, even though it does not seem this way for the time being

3 Likes

I heard about some way they might learn how to alter genes for social impairment. social impairment is basically my biggest problem. it brings me a lot of humiliation. but you are right i am young and thats good i guess

1 Like

I beg God and I blame God for lots of my problems. I hope God doesnā€™t take it personally.

I used to believe punishments were handed out for cursing out God, but honestly if there is a God, he knows how ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up the world is and he probably understandsā€¦

Hi dbranch!
I have done this so many times. I donā€™t want commit suicide; I just want this to be over. But, in these times I have to remember that I do have good times once in a while. We must remember this!

1 Like

ā€œI beg my parents and I blame my parents for lots of problems. I hope my parents donā€™t take it personally.ā€

Who or what is ā€œGod?ā€

**Dear @dbranch~
I may be a few days late, but I hope you are feeling better today.
This is the place to come to talk things over.
Here is a ((hug)) for youā€¦ :hibiscus: **

haha thank you 15 char

1 Like