Schizophrenia.com

Got my stimulus check!

Came home and was checking my account online and I have a direct deposit for $1400 in my account. I’m going to buy the best fried chicken money can buy.

11 Likes

How about some 24k Popeyes?

3 Likes

Have I told you lately you the best friend ever ?? :joy:

3 Likes

Aww shucks. You sound so sincere. :smile: .

2 Likes

Lol, looks like my old cats litterbox after I fed him just pumpkin and curry for three days.

1 Like

Wow that was fast. I hope mine come soon.

1 Like

Wow. I didn’t realize they would send them out so fast. How did you file your taxes?

1 Like

I’m really jealous, where’s mine?

I mean didn’t it just get signed a day or two ago?

Glad you got yours though!

1 Like

Free online edition of Turbo Tax. This is about the fourth year I’ve used them and I got my refund a week after I filed.

2 Likes

Awesome. I used them, too. Hopefully that means I’ll get mine next week.

2 Likes

It took another week to “clear” i.e. to show up in my balance.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got my refund a couple weeks ago. But I’m hoping the stimulus money will be there next week. Since today is Friday.

1 Like

I had to pay my federal taxes this year instead of refund so they didn’t get a direct deposit bank number from me this year only last year. I hope they just use last years otherwise it’ll have to be a paper check for me :confused:

1 Like

I think it must be the major cities that are receiving the checks today because my friend in NYC received hers today too…nothing here yet…

2 Likes

The last time, mine went to my old checking account at my bank. They reopened it, transferred the money to my new account, then closed the old one again. I’m just waiting to see where it goes this time.

1 Like