Got my depot today but I think most of it leaked out

The injection site is all oily like the injection has leaked out. What should I do?

2 Likes

Hi jimbob they may not be well trained complain them …!!! Get some good nurses…!!!

1 Like

It was a student who did it. Think they would get really upset if I complained. Whatch you think?

1 Like

Its okay … be careful next time…!!! How are u today jimbob…!!!

1 Like

Mostly thats hallucination
Dont take it again
We sometimes feel skin os oily thats normal

1 Like

They inject deep into the tissue if it is the backside, so it can’t really leak out. The oily skin is external mostly. It could be infected tissue from all the depot jabs previously, however, it is most likely not the drug in the depot jab so don’t worry.

1 Like

Its an intramuscular injection given in the arse or the arm. I seriously doubt it leaked out. Sorry to sound blunt - but maybe its in your head?

1 Like

I looked online to see if there was any info about it, and all I got was a bunch of anabolic steroid forums where people with no medical background made their best guesses. I would call the office and ask about it.

Odds are, he’ll tell you not to worry about it. If it was the medicine, and not just some other bodily fluid, they would have no way of knowing how much stayed in your system and how much leaked out. So they would have no way of accurately readministering the correct dose.

3 Likes

Thats bad will you be able to cope if you dont have enough medicine or will symptoms appear?