Got a man cave? Let's see it

Nice mate :smiley:
Your tidier than i am lol.

3 Likes

Uh… I don’t think so. There is a reason why I took the picture in the dark.

4 Likes

55 inch television. The speakers are by Mission. Very collectable. I re-foamed them a couple of years back. I dislike wireless speakers.

2 Likes

19 Likes

@jukebox Nice setup…

4 Likes

That is outstanding.

2 Likes

Sorry, I missed this. Yes, there’s about 20 TB there. They store downloads that are mounted on my PLEX server.

2 Likes

I can’t quite recognize your keyboard. What make is it?

1 Like

It was a yamaha p95. I sold it tho had no room for it at the new place. Ill get one again one day once i sort out a space for it lol

1 Like

Ah, thought so. I had the White P95. Sold mine as well when we moved out of our home into this series of rentals. I kept my electric stage piano, which was better. Damn thing weighs a crap tonne.

M-Audio Prokeys 88.

3 Likes

I don’t have a man cave so I guess my bedroom will suffice? You guys have some manly looking caverns. Enjoy them:)

2 Likes

In the summertime I have a she shed. In the winter I just have a corner in my room.

4 Likes

11 Likes

I love the paintings @jukebox . Your work?

2 Likes

@SkinnyMe the poster on the left is Salvador Dali, the abstract on the right is my niece’s work. the painting below the abstract is my work…a repro of a work I loved…it’s called “metro heights” if you want to buy it on art dot com…I love these things.

2 Likes

Ny room is my she shed,

4 Likes

Haven’t got my own space inside as house is way too small but after selling my car I’m turning my shed into my gym/man cave. Going to tidy up a bit but have a table and chairs so I can chat to friends without annoying dad. Lots to get rid of but started with the rack I’ve shared before.

11 Likes

This is the helm of my ship where i surf the frequency air waves, hoping to stream live at some point but we’ll see.

9 Likes

Mine turned out to be my office when I worked for the IRS and now it’s my warehouse for the vending machine company. Still have a 50 inch tv in there with a loveseat and a recliner though.

1 Like

10 Likes