Got a job interview tomorrow

I got a Job interview with a caring organisation tomorrow, its good because it is flexible enough for me so i asked for 8-14 hrs pw so hopefully it will work out ok,

Its basically a companion for elderly folk, like taking them out, helping them around the house or in the garden.

12 Likes

Congratulations! I wish I could be a companion for an elderly person, but I would probably give them a heart attack.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good job! you must have a big soul!

2 Likes

Oh that’s wonderful, good luck on the interview. I hope you get the job. It will be very rewarding.

3 Likes

I wish you all the best! Good luck and go get that job!

2 Likes

Wishing you only good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck with your interview
Be positive!

3 Likes

Good luck. Stay relaxed and just be yourself. I’m sure you’ll be fine!

2 Likes

Good luck, it can be rewarding to help elderly people. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it went really well but i had to disclose my diagnosis and my previous diagnosis :frowning: hope they are alright about it :frowning: its worrying :frowning: but the woman seemed to leave it on a positive note so alls good i hope x :slight_smile:

1 Like

When will you hear if you got the job

1 Like

i just got a email saying i was unsuccessful, she thinks i’d be better suited at another job, i have another Interview for a delivery driver soon, hope that goes well :confused: i am really disappointed though :frowning:

Oh well it wasn’t meant to be
Good luck with the next interview
Hope you find the right job

1 Like

i’m pretty gutted :frowning:

1 week ago me and one of my friend had job interview so while we were going to attend the interview on our way my friend light a joint i told him men it better be after the interview but he was having the urge to light it so he did and i smoked with him so we arrived and entered the office swear to God whenever he answers a question I laugh but not that loud when it was my turn to answer he laughed so hard to the extent that HR manager said first i let it slide are you guys on crack we laughed so hard we get up and left without even him telling us but however he was about to… on our way back to home my friend told me men the manager didn’t even ask us to leave why did we left i told him consider yourself fired :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha, pretty funny :joy:

You find it funny then You must’ve been with us, so the three of us gets fired without the manager firing us :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: next time if you’re with us we should take xanax so we can’t move from our places even if we are officially fired :joy::joy:

2 Likes

i just applied for another job with the same company only customer care, i might employ your tactics at my interview haha should be interesting :wink::yum: :smile:

Good luck with your new position buddy regarding my tactics you don’t wanna try me cuz I might convince you to go to the manager and tell him i resign thats how brilliant tactics i’ve got :wink: but I guess that’s not tactics should be some kind of black magic :joy::wink::joy:

1 Like

i failed the online test for it :frowning: unsuccessful again lol,

looking into another one that is 7.5hrs, if i dont get anything i can do 3 hrs a week cleaning again :confused: (i hate cleaning)