Good Place to Live?

Where’s a good place to live, where you’re not persecuted so much?

1 Like

I would like to live in Iceland.

2 Likes

me too.:heart::heart:

1 Like

What do you think of the Isle of Man?

I just saw that they have the lowest crime rate in the world… Didn’t even know it was there beforehand.

1 Like

The weather in Portugal is nice

Azley this is really weird. I was going to say Iceland has the oldest parliament in the world, second only to the Isle of Man! How weird!

1 Like

A lot depends on what you want. There are more things to do in the city. A lot of people in the country like to hunt and fish, which has an appeal to me. Also, out in the country you can go for walks down country lanes. There are still good places to live in the United States, but that could change.

Denmark is quite nice. Free health care, great public transportation and such too.
A little too much rain for my taste, but I’m loving it otherwise

2 Likes

well it’s up your alley buddy… you living so close to it triggered it in me.

I never heard of it, but it seems pretty fascinating that place is a total mystery. I actually came across it while looking into the nature of Japan.

1 Like

On certain sections of road on the Isle of Man there are no speed limits. They hold an annual motorbike race.

I’ve always thought Iceland would be a nice place to live. It seems very safe and has those cute icelandic horses. :iceland: :horse:

2 Likes

I’m so tempted to move out to Colorado, do the golf ski thing and blaze every night for the rest of my life

Australia used to be great. I lived on unemployment back in the 1980’s. Lived away renting with friends and smoked and drank a lot.

These days it’s rubbish. Rents are ridiculous and unemployment and social security is getting worse. I still live but had to move onto a pension…that sucks and it’s a totally silly system.

In forty years it’s gone to shite…pretty much the standard for the world I’d say with capitalism…you pay a price for everything people.