Good news thread

@Ninjastar

Dont worry - i tell them everything - they gave me extra this month so i dont run out of Seraquol. Im honest and open with the CMHT at all times. :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m so happy to hear everyone’s good news!

7 Likes

I’m moving out of Crosby’s next Saturday! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

awesome dude! i heard the first days are the hardest, now that youve made it here you got it!

5 Likes

I went to a birthday party and it was good. On a side note I had two plates of delicious risotto at the bar.

4 Likes

Cheers @anon92887483. Still to early to possibly fall off the wagon mate - but so far so good. Been getting liver pains alot recently, and waiting for a Liver Function Test from the CMHT.

But i gotta - i dont fancy dying yet from going yellow from beer.

Im drinking vats of Yorkshire Tea - and smoking like a trooper lol

4 Likes

awesome dude, if your livers hurting after having quit maybe its cause its going through a healing process. have you thought of trying a 12 steps program as well?

2 Likes

@anon92887483

Actually hopefully attending a one 2 one “voices clinic” for therapy middle of April - and obviously can have no booze on board. Trouble is im up at 4am most days and in bed by 6pm - but cant have a drink before me therapy starts, and ive usually had a couple by 7am. So im trying to quit now.

2 Likes

awesome man 97ty976g

My bed bugs didn’t bite me last night. that’s a plus. it’s good to be a home owner, too.

5 Likes

I’m in php program 5 days a week and I’m getting better. I’m hopeful and energetic. I’m kind of sad the pretty girl left yesterday. I’m a little depressed from that lol…

I won’t be homeless because of my dad.

Im 80% stable, cured, or at my baseline. I used to be 90% cured but my mood swings, behavior, and change in meds ruined that.

I will work in the future , quit my addictions, and lose weight. I’m happy.

I’m looking forward to moving to the midwest or the south and living a simpler and more sophisticated life…

5 Likes

Brought my mom back home and she’s in my care again. Her cancer is in remission and only needs periodic follow ups.

3 Likes
  1. I got a new job that I start on Monday.
  2. I’m feeling happy today!
  3. I got a new face exfoliating scrub. It will arrive today. I hope it helps my dry skin and breakouts. It has charcoal, collegen, and aloe vera in it.
  4. My dad is in love with his girlfriend. They’ve been dating since July of 2018. I’m happy for him. He’s been having lots of fun, trying new things, and throwing parties for the kids to get together and have fun getting to know each other. The girlfriend’s family are really nice. Her kids are about my age.
  5. My mom says she’d love me just the same if I were still bisexual. Which I am. I always will be. I once was in denial and told her that I was not bisexual - I have not yet reversed that statement to her. I need to come out to her again. It’s not a rush, though - I’m already married to someone. I just want her to love and accept me for who I am; all of me.
6 Likes

I’ve been feeling pretty steady most of the day lately. I’m really feeling good right now. Visiting CA a few times and getting used to airport procedure was great, and I’m driving short distances by borrowing the car. I don’t go anywhere but the local shopping center.

My mom updated me on the court case, said the move would happen this year. Probably during the fall/winter. It took two years of good behavior to get back to a place of trust after I acted out during onset. I could be doing a lot worse, but I’m doing pretty well. Everyone’s happy with the amount of recovery I’ve had. Their expectations of me are probably going to rise soon but that will be okay. I look forward to finding something truly part time that will get me working but won’t endanger my disability, kinda like the furniture auctions I used to buy/sell from.

5 Likes

Great job @Naarai! Be proud of yourself.

4 Likes

The doctors are finally figuring out my physical health problems. I’ve been able to get back on my feet.

5 Likes

I’m starting to play the drums more now.

3 Likes

I got a new car insurance companiy for almost half the price I was paying.

3 Likes

I’m also going to the beach with my friends this weekend!!

4 Likes

My delusions are minimized or manageable now on Amyloban 3399. It is the 4th day on it so far.

My medical review is making progress and going good.

Insurance is supposed to cover 12mg of vraylar.

2 Likes