Good Morning!

It’s 8:20 Saturday morning. My arthritis isn’t hurting as bad today as it did yesterday. Yesterday I stopped taking Ibuprofen and Tylenol. It’s been five days since I started talking Glucosamine Sulfate, a joint supplement that’s supposed to stop stiffness and pain of arthritis.

6 Likes

I have two packages coming today. I’m praying that the security guard is at his station to buzz the delivery people in the front door.

4 Likes

Good morning, hopefully Glucosamine helps you.
I just had breakfast, fava beans, with Nescafe and whole milk powder.

2 Likes

Morning Mike :slight_smile: glad to hear your arthritis isn’t hurting as much! I’m going to be celebrating Halloween in my house, as my kid is at his grandmothers tonight

1 Like

I just had a microwave burrito.

1 Like

Good morning @anon54988740 glad you’re not hurting as bad and hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Good morning :slight_smile: Glad to hear your pain has decreased a bit today

1 Like

I disapprove of fava beans without liver and a nice chianti. Just sayin’.

No brekkie here, just a coffee. I’m about to go for my morning walk and am trying to decide how badly Alexa is lying about the wind chill this morning so I wear the right clothing. Cold + arthritis = ouchie. I may have to try that glucosamine shizate, thanks for the tip @anon54988740.

2 Likes

Morning!!! It’s good 1042 here

1 Like

Morning! Today I eat lunch with my mom :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just trying to find out the difference between vitamin K1 and K2 with google.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.