Good morning. What are you doing today?

That’s great! I can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

Today there was a patient who was upset because he had no idea why he was still being kept at the hospital, or why his meds were being increased, etc.

Everyone just kept telling him to calm down and be patient (which made him more and more upset). I have no idea why people didn’t just ask him “well did you ask your doctor these questions? What did they say?” If his doctor genuinely didn’t explain these things to him that’s a problem that should be addressed, and that information should be found out and provided to him. The nurse said “look at him he’s too upset he’s clearly not well yet” but I would be pretty upset too if I was being held against my will and not being told why. And I have had my med dose raised again and again without being told why and it ended really poorly for me and was frustrating and confusing for me so I know what that is like.

Another patient talked to me and said she had gone through the same thing as that guy and that no one had told her what was going on when she was hospitalized so she was just scared and upset the entire time.

So messed up.

2 Likes

Glad your haircut turned out well.

2 Likes

Me too, good it turned out nice leaf, that is always something to smile about :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.