Good morning. What are you doing today?

I’m getting my hair cut today. I’m pretty nervous. It’s been years since I’ve had it cut due to my condition. I need to pick up wrapping paper for a birthday present for a 1 year old who shares my birthday. I got her a little Fisher Price toy purse. I have to go to the bank to deposit a birthday check I got from my ex ex mother in law, nice chunk too, bless her heart. And the today is my son’s 19th birthday so I’ll be making him a special dinner tonight. Other than that it will be quiet for me I think. What are you doing today?

4 Likes

Morning @Leaf :sunny:

Hope your haircut appointment goes well!

It’s always such a nice experience getting your hair done… The shampooing is so relaxing and the excitement of a new style is fun!

I’ll be studying today. Taking the GREs in the near future and I’ve been out of school for 10 years so I’ve got a lottttt of catching up to do :upside_down_face:

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What is the GREs?

1 Like

It’s the Graduate Record Exam to get into grad school-- it’s got some vocabulary, reading, essays, and the dreaded math part lol.

My brain’s not what it used to be after psychosis so I’m trying to get a head start on the studying :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well it is 8:30 pm here in Australia. I had a good day though. Caught up with a friend for a coffee. Played a computer game and now I’m sitting watching the football (My partner’s team is playing and at the moment they are behind).

Good luck with getting a hair cut. Will you post a picture when it’s done?

1 Like

Best of luck to you. I hope you do well.

1 Like

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I might post a pic depending on how it turns out. I hope your partner’s team catches up! Have a great night.

1 Like

I called off work for the first time ever :grimacing: I feel bad about it, but I just can’t work Fridays at the pizza shop – too busy. But I’ll just be perusing the internet and watching TV today. Gonna smoke a brisket tomorrow, so I’ll get some of that prepped tonight :cut_of_meat:

1 Like

hope the haircut turns out nice @Leaf
sometimes they take a while to grow into. i also need to get a haircut but the place i usually go (Cheapest) is still shut so i am not sure if i should spend more yet or wait. i think i will wait for the cheap place to open.

1 Like

I’m not sure yet what I’m doing. Did you pick which hairstyle you’re getting?

1 Like

Today’s my dads birthday. I’m finally giving him his t shirt

3 Likes

I´m going to the doctor to be able to start my AD treatment.

1 Like

I’m meeting up with my sister in a restaurant this evening. Drank a lot of coffee and went on a walk with my mum.

1 Like

Niceeee whatcha gonna study after you kill that exam?

I luckily never had to take the GRE since Im studying in Europe lol, was part of why I went. I despise standardized tests

1 Like

Haha thanks for the vote of confidence @zwolfgang!

Planning on going back for a Master’s in Sociology-- it’s what I did my undergrad in so it should hopefully be familiar territory.

Haha niiiice, you totally lucked out not having to take the GREs! Must be such legitness studying in Europe also!

1 Like

Its my final day of orientation. I’m glad, I need a break!

1 Like

I got a shoulder length bob with bangs. It’s cute, I’ll post a pic soon.

1 Like

Cool! Do you like it?

1 Like

yes, i do like it. It’s so much cooler.