Good morning. What are you doing today?

I’m thinking about going to a crafting group at my mental health center today. I’m nervous though, it’s hard to do new things and meet new people. I always feel so self conscious. But I think I’ll try. Maybe then a quick trip to the drug store and grocery store. Then a walk on the treadmill for good measure. If I accomplish those few things I’ll feel very happy with myself. What are you doing today?

3 Likes

Morning my foliage friend. I’m rooting for you to go. I think it would be good. You’ve talked about it for a while now.

You can do it!

I’m playing nurse today for my mother. So she will keep me busy.

This afternoon I’ve got my first appointment with my new caseworker. She’s going to get me set up with a Pdoc, Pnurse, and therapist. Getting the ball rolling on my new treatment team. Hopefully I find some more relief.

Wishing you well!

3 Likes

Dropping kids off at school. Going to do bloodwork. Home for a quick nap. Quick visit with my parents. Pick up kids. Make supper. Chill out.

2 Likes

Took a ativan last night so slept real well, back to work today, nothing exciting, regular stuff to pick up.

2 Likes

@Leaf
I’m impressed! And, yes, you can do it!

@Ooorgle
Good luck with the new team.

3 Likes

I did it. I went.

1 Like

Can I get a whoop whoop for @Leaf?

You’re so brave!

1 Like

And I even learned a new craft. I learned how to felt. I made a coaster. lol it’s a start.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! Look at you go!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.