Good morning on this 5th of the new year 🎶

Every moment is the waning of a dying heart

1 Like

I’m atrophied by this christening…. but the ship isn’t fit to sail in the seas. The fool-hardy lot that takes it from port should expect the full extent of nature’s retort.

sup @kazuma? :v:

1 Like

Chromeo is playing live at red rocks this summer with Four Tet and another band i hope i can go. Red rocks is an amazing concert venue

1 Like

ah jealous… but I can’t do live shows for the most part… get bored and symptoms flare up…

this guy rolled through here… I made the mistake of heading down an hour early … had to leave before the show even started

1 Like

I can handle shows to a certain extent. I can do no crowd or large crowd, its when im with a smaller group that it gets weird.

1 Like

I was alone… everybody in this town is always hung up doing drugs until the last minute… I also hadn’t slept the night before and it was just really bad timing…

Apparently my mom waved at the guy while he was singing and he kind of cracked a smile and waved back…

Was my brother’s birthday to… ■■■■■■■ sz

(personal favorite)

1 Like
1 Like

nudda good’n

1 Like

Well happy b day for ur bro. And gotta check out an album by this guy its good. Ive just been online window shopping i want this green jacket

1 Like

nice dude… stylish and not to pricey

that was back in september…

1 Like

O lol. Do u use youtube to mp3? I used to use it a lot but then all my files corrupted. Easiest way to get free tunes though

1 Like

Have thought about it… but would be a lot of work… I just stream with adblock and found a good background streamer on the iphone… unfortunately it’s playlists are limited to 20 songs… but it’s like making mix tapes

1 Like

I still like making CD mixtapes. It makes u think about what songs u want to hear its fun. Physical music is still cool idk what people are thinking with spotify and everything

2 Likes

I don’t really know man… grooveshark was cool… aside from the Beatles pretty much everything else is on youtube… including rarities and all that…

also reading youtube comments is typically pretty entertaining…

1 Like