Good morning merica and canada and good afternoon to europe and Good evening Asia..!

I dunno, I haven’t weighed myself again yet. I stopped doing it daily cause if I went up from the last time, i would get discouraged and start eating whatever i wanted again…

1 Like

Good night to all, have a great day!

2 Likes

I drink a ton of water every day and it gets discouraging sometimes. When I wake up pee all the water out my weight seems to be the lowest it is during the day.

2 Likes

Good night @eighteyedspy23

2 Likes

Haha good night guys who are still sleeping…!!! And good morning to all the awake soldier…!!! Brosky whats the plan for today … what are u going to do today…!!!

2 Likes

I need to go to the grocery store.

2 Likes

Go have fun…!!! Buy some frozen pizza for me too … hahaha jk…!!!

2 Likes

Pizza does sound good. When I see commercials on TV I get really hungry. I don’t want to screw up my diet though. I just want one slice of a vegetarian pizza that’s all.

2 Likes

U mosly buy banana right…??? And some egg…!!! Have fun…!!!

2 Likes

I’m going to buy veggie chicken, yogurt, eggs, cereal and other stuff.

3 Likes

Okay talk to u after some time… have fun shopping … i miss u and wait for u…!!! How far is grocery store…!!!

2 Likes

It’s about a 30 minute walk total when I go there. I’m not sure when I will leave. It’s still pretty cold outside.

@Coldcomfort how’s the breakfast coming along.

How’s it going @green5?

1 Like

Here it is! I can’t recommend those mini processors enough! They’re not just good for smoothies and stuff, they can make oat flour.

3 Likes

Good morning all. I’m still depressed. Gotta get out of this pit.

@TheBest

I’m rather envious of your diet but gulping down water is good and no one likes a three minute power whizz so hang in there.

4 Likes

lol you da man @ThePickinSkunk

4 Likes

The sun is coming up now. Left over rain clouds behind an old barn with the birds singing in the day…

5 Likes

It looks yummy coldcomfort … u da cook man…!!!

4 Likes

@TheBest I had an anerage day today. 3 of my fish slept for 3 hours today while the smallest one swam around. That’s funny.

5 Likes

actually very peaceful when you looked at those fish slept at the corners.

2 Likes

Yeah fish are crazy particularly the one’s who snore. :slight_smile:

2 Likes